"It won't sell unless he's talking about me," McNabb said, adding that he didn't read the book and is waiting to play himself in the movie.

"He told me, 'Hey, I was open on that. Throw me the ball,"' McNabb said in a soft voice. "And you guys believe that, I'm sure. I mean, you think about that."

"It's funny how they would just come to him," McNabb said sarcastically. "Why wouldn't they just say something to me? To say that I can't play in big games, I don't think that's a true statement at all, so I don't get offended by anything he may have said in his book that he was misquoted."

"I can sit here and say that's not true," McNabb said. "If I had that much pull, a lot of changes would be made."

"He's a great player. He works hard. He gets out on the field and makes plays. That's all you ask," McNabb said. "Now, what you may get other than that, you never know nowadays."

"I've never felt I lost the locker room and I don't feel I need to get the locker room back," McNabb said. "To be honest with you, the way that you win anything is by winning games. The way of handling it for me is just to get out on this football field, make plays and then win games."

"The good thing in life is that you can put the past behind you and move on and kind of create your own future," McNabb said. "This team is definitely hungry. This team is looking forward to getting out there and answering the critics."

Comments

Popular Posts