"Not where I want to be, but definitely some improvement," Owens said after the nearly 2 1/2 -hour practice. "I just felt like with the things I was doing rehabwise, I could do some limited stuff. We're not going to go overboard. They're going to work me in until I get my endurance."

"I just prayed about it, right before I got out here. That's the God's honest truth," Owens said. "I feel like a lot of people have been speculating with me sitting on the bike every day. ... I'm not going to let anybody, as far as mediawise, coachingwise, speculate as far as my health is concern. I feel like I've got nothing to prove to anybody."

"I don't want to have any friction with anybody," he said. "But I feel like at some time, when someone starts to question my heart or my injury, it does get under your skin a little bit."

Comments

Popular Posts